Tuesday, November 27, 2007

When you have nothing to do...

Yeah, these words pretty much sum up my activities for the last three weeks or more. Well you see when you are down with an illness like jaundice you don't have too many things to keep you busy at home all day long. All that you are capable of doing is sleep all day or rent out DVDs or paint your toe nails then wipe it off with a nail paint remover and then re-paint them or scrap random people on orkut or fill up one's blog with utter crap 'cause after all your brain has not been fed and then thank people who actually manage to read it ( of course, with due respect to YOU ) and eat absolutely nothing. No wonder one gets weak.

Anyways its been like a month now and I am running out of things to do that don't require any energy spending coz believe me one month of no fats, no proteins doesn't exactly spell He-man and studies is like the last thing on my mind right now. Although looking at the bright side I am glad I got this nice long vacation which comes to an end with the end of this month. Well deserved, but somehow I'm not happy that I'm getting well now.

Oh I'm going to miss waking up at 10:00 in the morning, watching downloaded old episodes of CSI for breakfast, watching some funny movie for lunch and orkutting all evening and then watching a nice scary movie for dinner and not retiring till 02:00 in the morning... Long live cellphones! I bet you feel jealous of me now but hey don't be. When you get jaundice and are this ill I'll envy you then and hey look at the bright side, there are still millions of people in this city who will never know what its like to have time to do nothing!

2 comments:

Arjun M said...

Try play acting... or designing new ways to scare all your friends! ... need more tips from you though, I'm on study holidays!!! :P

Swell blog!

Chandra said...

Yeah that sounds great, but u cant be upto pranks with a liver infection.