Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Catching up!

You must be under the impression that I have given up on my blog since I haven’t updated it in over a month now. Well I too was thinking on the similar grounds. Since no one reads this piece of crap why bother wasting time writing stuff that’s never gonna be appreciated or in the least read. Besides sometimes it is not easy to think of something to write about. I guess you can say this is a part of living in a busy city. After all its not parties that keep you busy it’s the work and commuting from one end of the city to the other twice a day that actually takes up your time. And days just go by you and you never know what your missing till its too late and one day you just wake up and realize you have lost your old buddies because you don’t know where they are as you haven’t been keeping in touch with them. Which makes me wonder right now why am I spending my precious time writing this blog instead of calling up those sweet old friends of mine :-) now that’s what you cal a new years resolution-catch up with old friends!

No comments: