Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Blunder of a Boss

Oh! what I meant to say is that his being a Boss is a big blunder in itself by the one who made him the so-called "Boss". So have you ever felt like you were working for a stupid little man? Well I go through this wonderful feeling everyday. And amongst all other things, what happened today, has to be one of his classics. The man sends me a Laptop to carry all the way home and back tomorrow to his most important client's ( Thomas Cook's ) office but guess what? guess what? guess what? ...My laptop wont work tomorrow BECAUSE HE DIDN'T SEND THE POWER CORD. Genius, isn't he? Thats what makes me wonder how on earth could he be made MY Boss and now you wonder why I am still sticking with the job? Because there's no real workload for me UNLIKE my Boss thinks.
Moral of the story: Never show your brilliance to your Boss if you wanna have a Stress-free Life.

No comments: