Saturday, September 8, 2007

Poky Umbrellas

I know a very tiny portion of the 6,60,22,24,175 World Population is going to empathize with me here... Alright maybe not the World Population but at least 90% of India's Population is going to detest me now... Like I care.. Hmf! You gotta be at least 5 feet 8 inches tall to understand what I am talking about i.e. how dangerous umbrellas are. Imagine yourself walking down the road on a drizzling morning, pretty much, enjoying the weather, the feel of those tiny droplets of water kissing your cheeks... and suddenly you get poked in your eye and you find yourself going blind in one eye and oh, did i forget to mention how painful it is?... By the time you recover from the pain in your eye you realize it was because some 5 feet 3 inches short Female (or man) cannot see someone taller and bigger than themselves walking by, its either already too late to go after the person who hurt you and pound them into the ground and even if you manage to catch hold of the Chintu or Chinti they are not even Sorry because its raining and its not their fault that they are less blessed by God... And the inventor of The Umbrella lies peacefully in his grave. That would be a certain William C. Carter. $@!^**% !!!
I wish I were the President or something of this country. I would have passed some law to ensure that such less-blessed people are not allowed to carry Umbrellas. Probably levy high taxes on the umbrellas so that prices go high and people cannot afford it and the rich who can afford it, anyways, travel in cars. So they wont hurt you, don't worry. This is where studying Income tax and being a to be CA pays off... Alas! I am not the President nor the Finance Minister. So for the time being all you short pests can relax. Just keep your @$^%*#$ umbrellas out of my way or i will KILL you if i have to and all you nice innocent 5 feet 8 inchers take care of your eyes and your head and stay at least a meter away from anything that is apparently floating at your eye-level, no matter how pretty it looks. After all looks can be deceptive.

3 comments:

anushri said...

another gr8 post 4m ya!!
itz feelz so good readin ya posts..well m 5 feet tall n lemme tell ya i too hate caryin umbrella jst coz of d fear i mght poke sum1..lolz...my winchi is d best...
comfortable 2 carry n dsnt even hurt ne1....

Unknown said...

ur my girl anushri. i wish evry1 feels this way. by the way its great to know at least some1 reads my posts.

Sen said...

Hi Chandra...LOL... will sure keep out of your way... am one of them "less blessed ones" you see :P