Friday, January 18, 2008

I miss you

So far if you have read my blog you know how good or bad I am at writing prose. Thanks to someone’s who forced me to do this today will be the first time you get to witness my poetic talents too. I never knew I could rhyme words and make sense but let’s see how you like my first ever try at the job. Please be honest and be generous with a beginner and someone who’s still worse than an amateur. Anyways the most important point is that I'm happy with it.

I'm calling this poem "I miss you"
So here it goes...


I’m lying in my bed,
I’m staring at the ceiling,
So many thoughts...
What is this I’m feeling?

I keep on staring,
But there’s nothing I see.
Is this really love
Or is it just me?

I wish I could see u,
Feel u next to me,
But, afraid I am.
Will there ever be a 'WE'?

All I have is just today,
And there maybe no tomorrow,
But I’m ready to take the risk,
I’m ready to face the sorrow.

All I need right now
Is to be with you
I really, really miss you
And I know that's true.

It’s not easy to walk together,
Together we can figure how.
Let’s forget what's uncertain,
Will u be mine for now?

-Chandra Sen.

No comments: