Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Losing what I love the most…

What a day! Losing what was most precious to me…

Its only 10:00am and my day is only getting started. And I’m not precognitious. So obviously I’m not talking about today. So if you’re bright enough you may have guessed it right that I’m talking about yesterday.

So yesterday was the most saddening day for me in months. Lost the one thing that I can’t live without… No, I’m not talking about my boyfriend. I’m a Taurean so think materialistic. Lost my 2GB memory card, read 2GB of my fav’est music. Well my freaking phone just won’t read it. Don’t know if I should blame my precious little memory card or my sweetheart phone. After all what good is a Walkman phone sans music. I’m sure all you Sony Ericsson lovers know what I mean. As for you Nokia Express Music or whatever lovers, I just feel sorry for your make believe great music life. Although right now you can consider yourselves more fortunate than me. As for those of you who belong to neither of the above 2 genres, well I’m not going to honour you by making a mention in this post because it’s dedicated music which obviously doesn’t flow in your blood.

Anyways I was talking about my sad little yesterday… You must be thinking what’s the big deal? If it’s the phone, just take it the service centre and they’ll fix it, then let me enlighten you, my phones over a year old so outside the purview of warranty and besides I don’t have the time to got to the service centre with my 7 days a week hectic schedule. Could you lend a helping hand there? And if you think it’s just the card, get a new one. Can you lend a helping hand there too? Well I can’t quite afford it right now.

So friends and family of you are reading this you know now what to get me for my birthday, a new phone, preferably another Sony Ericsson Walkman phone, with a 4GB memory card, I can get an upgrade right? No? Alright 2GB then? No? Okay 1GB? And please don’t say no now. You don’t want me to die without all my fav music now do you? And you better not say yes now. By the way, my birthday is 5 months away and I’ll actually die without music on the go by then. So how about gifting it to me on some earlier occasion, say on your birthday as a special return gift to me or maybe on Valentines’ day or even Holi… Well I never promised I wont burn a hole in your pockets :-P

Anyways I think I’ve bugged you enough for the day and also given you a reason to hide from me from now on and yes, and if your deciding not to then I’m still serious about you lending me a generous helping hand :-P

No comments: