Friday, April 4, 2008

Hiya folks! :-)

I’m sorry it took me so long to update my blog… and thank you so much for missing me all this time... believe me, I missed you too… after all you are very, very special to me… one of those few people who read my blog each time I update it… thank you so much for sticking with me :) :P


Well I have been away for quite a while but not been upto anything interesting. So you see that’s the reason for the lack of any response from me all this while… It’s been more like “All work and no play make Jill a dull girl…” But I’m hoping to have more stuff to share with you soon in spite of my non happening routine which m sure is gonna be as bugging as this very post...


It’s not like I won’t have any work to do apart from keeping you posted on my pathetically dull life… In fact I have a lot more work than you can think of… have exams coming up too, so wish me luck too J and pray to God to expand the hours in a day, so I can devote more time to entertaining/disturbing you ;) :P

No comments: